lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Paul Ryan Took A Long Time To Get Grossed Out By 'House Of Cards' Frank Underwood

In an interview with Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the former vice presidential candidate, Andy Abrahams of Parade magazine inquires about Ryan's teevee viewing habits, asking, "Do you watch political shows like House of Cards?" Ryan responds like so:

I watched the first couple of episodes until he cheated on his wife with that reporter. It turned my stomach so much that I just couldn?t watch it anymore. His behavior was so reprehensible, and it hit too close to home because he was a House member, that it just bothered me too much. And what I thought is, it makes us all look like we?re like that.


More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/15/paul-ryan-house-of-cards_n_5683133.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario