lunes, 18 de agosto de 2014

The Simple Life

When I was in the last lurch of finishing up my bachelor's degree and trying to answer the immense, looming question of what do you want to do when you grow up, I had a fantasy. I'd buy a small cabin near water that either rushed or swirled calmly. The cabin's walls and floors would be made of unfinished wood. There would be a small, cozy loft for sleeping, and each night I'd fall asleep there, awash in the peaceful glee of simplicity, a modern day, grown, Heidi.

I would hang lanterns everywhere, the soft flames casting warm glowing orbs on the wood. Wildflowers would grow outside; there would be no lawn to upkeep.

More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lynn-shattuck/post_8241_b_5682608.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario