viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

As a Business Owner, My First Priority Is My Family

As a small business owner and serial entrepreneur, I understand the dedication it takes to make a business succeed. There is an undeniable time commitment and hustle most don't see from the outside. Owning and running a business are two different things. Many people can own a business, but few can actually run one. I have been an entrepreneur since I was a teenager. I see business ideas in almost every aspect of my life, but I understand there is only so much time in a day to follow these ideas.

I am currently on my second business, which I consider a success. My first one was built from the ground up and quite successful for a one-man show. After four years of pushing the limits and working with very little sleep, I realized it was time to throw in the towel. My business was my life, and it was affecting my health and my marriage. I sold parts of my business and shut down the rest and I still believe it was the best decision of my life.

More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/grayson-bell/as-a-business-owner-my-first-priority-is-my-family_b_5662639.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario