lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

Retaining Our Culinary Heritage While Eating Healthy With Ronaldo's Cocina

?Sin vida, no hay cultura ? without life, there is no culture?

A few years ago, these were the first words I said to my business partner, Juan ?PapoSwiggity? Santiago when I was reflecting on my near death experience with pneumonia. My hospital stay was long and the meds that were used to save my life had side effects that would change the course of my life. I was now a Type 2 Diabetic. This was a catalyst in my life, I started thinking about my health more and focused a lot of my energy online to starting a conversation about health via my partnership with the Por Tu Familia initiative of the American Diabetes Association and creating a platform to have this very necessary conversation.

More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/culinary-heritage-ronaldo-cocina_n_5538615.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario