martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American

When director Robert Rodriguez?s older sister when to New York to pursue an acting career, she sent back saddening news. As a Hispanic, she was having trouble finding work. To fit in, she changed her name.

?I remember being really upset by that,? Rodriguez said in a speech before the San Antonio Association of Hispanic Journalists this month, fighting back tears. ?Not upset with my sister, but upset about an industry where you would be denied work because of your name. And I was very determined from that day forward to change that. I?m not going to change my name.?

More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/robert-rodriguezs-inspiring-speech_n_5701623.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario