martes, 15 de julio de 2014

Live a Life That Matters

2014-07-11-im227.jpg


When I watched the sunrise during my morning jog, I realized something. A smile came to my face because I realized that I'm alive, healthy and it has officially been ten years since my near fatal car accident. With every stride that I made, I reflected on the experiences that I had in the hospital, the operations that kept me alive, the blood donations that kept life running through my veins and the healthcare team that brought me back to life and then helped me get back on my feet. I thought about the love from my family and friends, and the incredible support that I've received over the years. Ten years is a long time, but the memories feel so vivid as if it were only yesterday that I was still in room 19 of the ICU.

More...
Fuente: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-boyle/live-a-life-that-matters_b_5577802.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario